Sunday, September 2, 2012

Progess Report... albeit slow

Craigslist items posted, but need to take some pictures for prospective buyers.  DH has been conveniently distracted with his genealogy and photography back-ups while I've been bustling around to get things done.  I have set-up a couple movers to come in the end of the week, and reserved a 10'x10' storage unit for $50 a month.  Tonight I will be doing laundry and sewing and start packing the clothes.
I texted my employer about me not coming in to work this work to focus on the move, and he seemed shocked.  I came back on temporary, and was quite open about this.  His shock seems a little unwarranted, but I understand the stress he is currently under to scramble to find a new cook.  I think I just screwed myself over ever going back there again...but I'm sick of this backwards, stagnant town anyways.

List of things to do tomorrow:
Pick up packing boxes.
Pack pictures
backup hard-drives
transfer server to cloud service
take pictures of craigslist postings
Double check the utilities
clean-out car.

No comments:

Post a Comment